So the kids have been planning for months now what they would like to be for Halloween. Kain and Gage knew right away... Kain is planning on being Indiana Jones and Gage is going to be a Clone Trooper. Aubriel went back and forth for a while between a Princess and a Witch but I think she has finally settled on a Princess. I had plans to make Ozzye a Kangaroo since he will be in my babyhawk catching a ride on me. The kids of course think I need ears and a tail but we will see how much time I have between now and then. Then there was Brody... We had no clue what to make him and every time we asked him he would just laugh or run away or tell us what we suggested was too scary. Then I remembered soon after he was born my Grandma gave my Lederhosen that she got to put on a doll when she was in Germany but they were too big so she thought Brody might wear them some day. I of course thought she was nuts, when on earth would I EVER put my child in these? But the joke is on me because little did I know the kind of kid Brody would be when he could fit into them. So I Pulled them out of his drawer tonight and tried them on him...
He seemed happy to be in them although he did say he was now a baby. The best hat I could find for him is Gage's Peter Pan hat from a few years ago. Which kind of makes him look like one of Santa's Elves or something. I really wanted him to be something we could put a lease on him, like a puppy or something but this is too cute to not use, plus the other kids are getting too old for me to dress. Although they are putting up a good fight for Bro telling me he is NOT going to be a "schnitzel boy"!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment