Poor, poor Brody. He is now 3 years old and just doesn't understand. I think he spent most of the day in tears. From the moment he woke up today everyone was wishing him a happy birthday but he just cried because he couldn't see his cake and kept asking where his birthday was. Unfortunately his birthday was spent like every other day of his for the last 3 years... running around to all of his brother's and sister's activities. That just happens to be a very busy evening for us but it is coming to a close with the end of football season. He did get to go visit Dad at work and we had coffee with Grandma in the morning (well he had a cookie, I can't imagine Brody on coffee, the cookie is bad enough!) which I think was the highlight of his day. Tomorrow evening should be better though since he IS getting a cake and we will all be celebrating the day this crazy little man entered our lives and changed them forever... most days for the better! I really can't even imagine life without him, I think he makes me scream daily but for every thing he does that makes me want to pull my hair out he makes me smile and laugh just as much. His personality bubbles over with excitement and joy and that is what he has brought to our lives. It makes me sad to think we could be missing all of this if we had stopped having kids after Aubriel was born like we had planned. The highs he brings definitely makes the lows doable and I can see how much happiness he brings to everyone who's life he touches... not only ours!
Brody being sad...
More crying...
Kain's last football practice...
Brody being elusive, he is like Gage and never wants his picture taken.
Finally got him eating...
These two pose for the camera
Yay! There is our happy 3 year old!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment