Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Football!

Here is Brody STILL enjoy his musical birthday card. Honestly I think this is the ONLY gift kids need. They are so much fun and travel easy!Gage had his 3rd game today and they won! I guess they won last week too but we missed that game since we were out of town.
Gage got their only touchdown of the game!!!
Gage scored their two point conversion too!

Just hanging out...
Little mister going to sleep.
Kain cheering on his brother's victory!
As soon as we got home Brody had to strip down to his skivvies of course!
The happiest baby on earth! I swear he is by FAR our easiest baby yet. Since we got home this is where he has been happy as can be while I have been making lunch, cleaning, laundry... The other day I actually lost him! That I can say has NEVER happened to me before my children could move on their own. It was morning and we were all running around getting everyone ready. I was moving Ozzye from room to room with me depending on where I was in the house and what I was doing. So while Dave was getting dressed for work I placed him on the bed while we chatted about some different things. Then I went downstairs to help the other kids pack up their lunches, get shoes on, make sure they had everything for the day before Dave dropped them off on his way to work. As soon as everyone was out the door I walked into the living room expecting to see my two boys but only Brody was in there. I panic not remembering where I had left him last. He wasn't drying at all nor had he been all morning. So I ran into our room and didn't see him there either. I started looking on the floor fearing he may have fallen out of bed. Then I looked closer at the bed and realized he was still there. He had moved himself under the covers and went fast to sleep! I have also never had a baby that put themselves to bed, although now Brody will do that sometimes if he gets tired. Ozzye is the happiest, easiest baby!

No comments: