So between being sick and a recent email conversation with a good friend of mine about the struggles of losing weight after 5 kids I have turned into my mother (I am now realizing this will only be the first of many times I will say this). I remember as a child my mom drinking apple cider vinegar (the very same thing Dave and I took to detox), 8 oz. water and honey. I remember hating to even be by her when she was. Now that I have children of my own I don't often wonder if the 30 minutes of peace and quite she got while drinking this was worth the consumption of this horrid concoction. Of course I have noticed in me doing so it only seems to keep two of my 5 children away.
Ironically enough it happens to be the same two that probably thought I was trying to poison them last night when I had them drink some apple cider vinegar in their apple juice. Luckily for me my kids VERY rarely get juice so the fact that they got any at all seemed to out weigh the fact that it was laced with fermented apples. I am convinced that apple cider vinegar is a cure all after reading Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Book. I believe this is must have for any mother to keep in her handy bag of tricks! Just like I learned my children will come to know that their mother is not "normal" and hopefully, if I'm lucky, love me for it just as I do with my mother.
It is growing on me though. Sometimes I take it with just hot water as a tea and sometimes I add it to my cup of red raspberry leaf tea (another wonderful product!). I am also planning to try their cellulite cure of massaging apple cider vinegar and olive oil into your skin with a loofah. I figure either it will work and my butt will hopefully look like it did 25 years ago (okay probably not that good) or I will permanently stink and I should be reaping the benefits of more than just 30 minutes all to myself.




No comments:
Post a Comment