Sunday, September 7, 2008
My Baby is So Posh
I have a bunch of pictures from this weekend I can't wait to share but it will have to wait for more time. But I wanted to share a story from today at the grocery store. So now the very ironic thing is I was wearing my "we are not trying to overpopulate the earth, simply outnumber the idiots" t-shirt even though you could not see it with my baby strapped to my chest in his babyhawk with his little legs dangling out in his bumble bee baby legs wearing an organic dinosaur onsie. Basically I am not sure I get much more "crunchy" with him than what he was dressed in except perhaps when he is wearing his knit soakers. Anyway I am standing at the fish counter waiting my turn when the lady's daughter in front of me says "look mama a baby". So she turns and asks me how old he is and I nicely reply and then she says "aw look at how cute he is in all of his Ralph Lauren stuff". What?! Seriously? I had no idea natural became so trendy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment