We are going to find out until we get our stove fixed... which hopefully will be soon. It stopped working Friday night, right after I mixed up a batch of Bronwies and of course it had to be a new recipe I was trying from my friend Nikki. So I am not sure if it was the recipe that was a bit off or the fact I ended up grilling them... I am going to go with the latter and try making them again when I have a working oven. Then Dave tried and failed (even more so than I did with the Brownies) to grill cookies last night. Then since we only drink raw milk now we can go a while without any at times and this just happens to be one of those times, so although we had cereal in the house the kids were not about to try it with Keifer on it. So I was grilling eggs this morning on our back deck. Which surprisely is not as easy as it sounds. I figure it could be worse though... at least I didn't have to build the fire! Luckily winter is on its way (I never thought I would say that!) so although we do use our grill year round I think Dave will be more likely to get it fixed than if it were spring time. And it is still under warranty.
Unlike our dryer which has also decided its days were done. Now I think I can live without a stove FAR easier than a dryer. With five small children in the house it seems like our washer and dryer never stop running but now our dryer has decided to take that literally and it won't STOP running. Luckily I can still dry clothes it just takes 12 hours now. Perhaps we have just over worked the poor thing, maybe we should send it on vacation... and I can go with it! I am going to need one when I get back to all the laundry that is very quickly piling up!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment