Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Months Yesterday...

and only 13# today! I can't believe our little man weighs only slightly more than some babies do at birth and he is four months old already. He is such a little peanut and I think he continues to be our smallest baby yet.
One very nice part about our trip to the great north woods was that on the way home we stopped so Dave's Grandparents could meet Ozzye for the first time. And little Ossyres Mathias was able to meet his Great-Grandfather, Robert Mathias, whom he was named after.and Great-Grandma too.Here is a picture from Grandma Mindy's recent visit...And the older three on picture day...And our little 4 month old being loved by Brody...Again, a very lonely Brody without the older three loving Ozzye... while Ozzye was trying to nap!And even more Brody Love...

I have a feeling our littlest member is going to be loved more than he might even be able to handle. He better start packing on the pounds at this rate!

No comments: