That is what we did yesterday... it was a very full, fun day but of course I don't have pictures of either. I forgot the camera for the football game, I was kind of all over the place since both Kain and Gage's games ended up over lapping but at least they were at the same park on that day. And I brought the camera to tye dying but it ended up being a full mom/child prodject so I wasn't able to take pictures but I will be sure to get some taken of the kids in their shirts as soon as they are all washed.
I do have pictures from the games last week though! Gage started his season and was excited to find out that he is on the same team as his best friend. The first two were techniquely practices but he is going to have his first real game this week. Kain was great at taking a bunch of pictures of Gage's practice and cheering him on as well!

Then Kain's game last week was not only exciting since it was their first win! But they got to play at a high school in town which was extra special. They had announcers and even music in between plays!
Aubriel and Brody loved the music and would dance every chance they got. It was a nice and much needed break from Brody's craziness. I think he was extra crazy last week. He kept running away, digging in dirt, throwing stuff, head butting the baby and he even went up to a random lady and put grass on her head! It kind of surprised me that she was their watching a children's football game since she seemed to have VERY little tolerance for my child... of course Brody seems to have that effect on people.


Okay so my shots were not the best, I will give you one guess as to why, his name starts with a B and ends with a Y. Kain did catch some passes but he didn't have any touchdowns although his team played like they were sick and tired of losing all the time. Or purhaps we just have to bribe the kids to do well... I guess one kid on Kain's defence was told by his Dad that if he got a touchdown in that game he would buy him the video game Madden 09'. Well as it turns out they did have one interception which was ran back for a TD by none other than this very boy! I am sure his Dad's mouth just dropped when he saw that.

Well, I guess all parents learned their lesson because no promises were made yesterday and they lost yet again. It is not the best season thus far but has been so much fun to go and watch. I never thought I would look forward to watching football but yet I am there. Our fall days have been perfect, so far, to be sitting in the grass watching the games...
Or playing your gameboy under a tree.




No comments:
Post a Comment