Well, for local YMCA members anyway. I got this in the mail a few months ago and it sat on my counter forever. Then I went to throw it out the other day and thought "oh, that is a cute kid... wait a minute that is MY kid!" Yep, that would be Brody and I going down the slide at his swim class. Luckily, they caught my good side... BRODY!Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Look Who's Famous!
Well, for local YMCA members anyway. I got this in the mail a few months ago and it sat on my counter forever. Then I went to throw it out the other day and thought "oh, that is a cute kid... wait a minute that is MY kid!" Yep, that would be Brody and I going down the slide at his swim class. Luckily, they caught my good side... BRODY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment