Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another Day in the Life of Brody!

I find Brody in the basement, once again naked, so I ask him where his undies are. He brings me to them and then shows me where on the floor he peed in them. Then he proceeds to tell me that Aubriel did it. First he is presuming that Aubriel would pee in his undies but also that she could do all of this without even being in the house since my mom took her for the day. Sometimes I wonder who he is trying to sell on his ideas.

I keep waiting for either mine or Dave's parents to give us stories about how we were exactly the same and we turned out okay but we are still waiting for that to happen with Brody. No one is fessing up and I am beginning to wonder if there is any hope... I think we have created a new breed in that one!

No comments: