This is what the kids and I did yesterday morning. We started out by meeting my parents for breakfast and from there my mom and I took the kids to a local greenhouse for their annual poinsettia sale. They have a HUGE greenhouse and one day every year they have a sale for some of them before they ship them out to stores all over the country. You are allowed to walk through the greenhouse and take pictures of the ones before they send them out.
I guess the sun was in their eyes.
Okay I think I emailed this out to almost everyone but here it is again because I think it is so funny. I would just link it to play on my blog if I knew how!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9609668554




1 comment:
My gosh, Bethany! I haven't had a chance to do any blog reading for the past week and suddenly I check your's and there's like 10 posts to catch up on. This is so much fun! I love reading other people's blogs....and I'm a little partial to your's!!....so I love coming to find lots of stuff to read up on! It's no fun going to somebody's blogs and seeing the same posts for days.....I know, I'm the guilty one here. LOL! But...way to go on blogging current events! I'll spend the day reading in spurts as I go between wash, schooling, feeding the masses and playing referee.
Post a Comment