Well here I am at my due date with an almost two week old baby. This might actually be a first for me... Brody came 5 days "early" but it was suspected he was closer to a two week old baby. These two are my only ones and ironically both of them came 1 day before a full moon. Two came 5 days after one and two came 5 days before one. I don't think I was truly "ready" for either of my "early" babies either. Both I was trying to enjoy every last drop of my pregnancy expecting it to be my last. And while I am feeling great physically, and on cloud nine over the fact I have another little girl I did get weepy soon after her birth just like I did with Brody's. I wonder if it has to do with delivering early? Or if it has to do with them being my "last" babies? Or if it just had to do with the moon? I have been taking my placenta this time around which seemed to help right away along with added fish oil which is what seemed to get me back on track after Brody's birth, so I am happy to report I am back in baby bliss!
Here is EilaRain's full (super) moon from the 19th...

Great-Grandma visiting Eila...

EilaRain's Birth Day Cake...

Grandma with EilaRain on her 40th wedding anniversary...

Grandma and Grandpa Martens visiting just days after her birth...




Finally a picture with Gage and Eila!

Daddy spending time with his baby before he goes back to work...



EilaRain's Little "mama"

She actually has her so much I feel a little bit like a wet nurse since I only get my baby when she needs to eat. No complaints though... I BEGGED for a baby sister when I was her age. It has to be one of the sweetest feelings to watch my girls together!

Grandma with her girls...


Eila's Home Birth T-shirts, I couldn't decide so she got a few...

One of my favorite outfits of hers....


Mommy having fun with her baby...




Daddy having fun with his baby...

All SIX...

I LOVE the sound of that!

SIX kids!


As we get ready for April and with it HOPEFULLY Spring we are excited! We had a beautiful birth, perfect addition to our already wonderful family, we are looking forward to new vacations and getting out to enjoy warmer weather... life is GOOD!




No comments:
Post a Comment