Friday, April 15, 2011

4 Weeks

Our little EilaRain is 4 weeks old today! I can hardly believe it. It really does fly by faster and faster with each baby you have. She is an absolute doll. Very loved by everyone in the house. We weighed her today and she is up 2# at 9# 5oz. and Aubriel has certainly noticed her growth the most as I think she is the one carrying her around most often. For never getting into dolls a whole lot she certainly loves "her" babies. It is such a dream to watch the two of them together. I pray for nothing more than for them to stay life long friends... how I longed for a sister my whole life.

Here is one of her earliest smiles....
Grandma Mindy meeting Eila for the first time...
Here are some pictures from today at 4 weeks old in some antique dresses her Grandma Laurie got for her...
I simply love them and hopr they will still fit for her 3 month pictures in June!
Okay busy day so just a few pics and I have to run. Hopefully I will have more time to write about all our going ons soon. We have started hunting for a house and it is turning up some interesting prospects. Keeping my fingers crossed I will have a big yard for all these crazy kids to frolic about in soon!

No comments: