...and not much else to say. I think I have said it all. I had a massage to give yesterday which I was hoping to get through before the baby arrived... which I did. Soooo now I wait. Everything I was hoping to get through has passed. The snow is melting once again and temps have been in the 50s. Which is VERY much giving me the itch to get outside and do something but I can hardly walk. I get achy from being on my feet too much but my hips get sore and stiffen up if I sit or lay too long. I have run out of things to clean in my house which might be a first ever. I guess I should just sit back and enjoy these last few weeks with my little one squirming inside of me but that seems to be getting more and more challenging by the day. Sometimes the hour now that I have nothing else to distract me!
Here is my 38 week picture, measuring in at 40 cm...




No comments:
Post a Comment