Friday, December 25, 2009

On the Sixth Day of Yule...

We are half way through the year and I suppose the end of Yule as well. June is the birth month of our sweet little princess and like the boys she is always a blessing to us but I suppose just a tad sweeter being the only girl... some days or a tad more drama filled as her brothers would say, ha, ha! We found the PERFECT place to move to in June and I honestly felt like things couldn't fall into place much better. I suppose it is strange thing to write about as a blessing since we did not end up moving there but since the trauma filled summer has settled around us I do view it as a blessing. Not because we didn't move there as I am sure my husband views as a wonderful blessing but because it put many things into perspective for us and helped us discover what it is we truly seek now. I suppose perspective has just kind of been the lesson for the year and that can always be a blessing!

No comments: