Wednesday, December 30, 2009
On the Eleventh Day of Yule...
November brought an extra special appreciation for my dear, sweet, amazingly, loving husband. I would like to think I always appreciate him but I know it would be almost impossible for me to as much as I really should. My birthday falls in November and it has always been a time of heartache for me since it seems to fall during hunting season and always around Thanksgiving if not on it some years. But David always goes out of his way and above and beyond to make my day special even if he happens to be gone on the days surrounding or friends and family are busy with other plans. I guess it is the little things like this that remind you how truly lucky one is to have such an awesome person in their lives and how very blessed I am to have such a pure love every day of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment