Sunday, September 2, 2007
What is worse than finding your baby in your front yard?
Seeing your neighbors walk him up to your front door! Yup, that was mine and Dave's night tonight. So I get home from the grocery store, step outside to start the grill and Brody follows me out to play, he does it all the time and we have a fence. So I went back in to get other things ready for dinner and all of the sudden noticed I hadn't heard him in a while no soon than I start to panic I see my neighbors in my front window. So I go running outside and they ask "is he yours?" At this point the thought of saying NO crosses your mind just so they won't think you are such an awful parent to lose your not even 2 year old! But I am sure my gasp and quick embrace of his little body probably gave me away. So the older boys have been going in and out of the gate lately which they are NOT suppose to be doing and despite what the village has said about us not being able to lock our gate we have decided they can suck it and we will be doing that anyway from now on. Nothing like making yourself even more nauseous then the stomach bug most of us have right now... Sorry no fun pictures this time but there might be some of some beatings later on, so stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hahahaha!!!!! That is completely and totally us...on a fairly regular basis! Pathetic, I know. Oneday the school bus driver rang the doorbell with Garrison in his arms and he was screaming his head off due to 10 million stickers in his feet..and none of us knew. Yea, we go down the missing kid-in-front-yard road quite a bit. LOL!
And remember...it's not a stomach bug!!!! It's the twins!!!
Post a Comment