Monday, August 27, 2007

The price parents of many pay...

For a little time alone! Sure as we were laying bed early Sunday morning and we heard Aubriel run upstairs into the bathroom to grab a towel and said "there's a big mess, just don't look at me" we could have gotten up then BUT we knew once we did there was no turning back so we opted to have a little more time by ourselves instead before Dave had to leave for work. I think they tried to clean it up, I am just not sure what they cleaned up.
So later that day my mom came over and we took a nice long walk to the park. It was a perfect day, not too hot but not too cool either... PERFECT!

Aubriel, our little gymnast...


Kain took this of us...


Aubriel said she didn't want to fall off the bridge
Now, this... I thought this was going to be a perfect picture, something sweet, my two boys walking down by the water, Gage bending down to look for some treasure of nature... right.... 30 seconds after this picture was taken Gage yells "look mom I found a shoe" GROSS!!! I should have known better with this one! Oh some of the things that come out of this ones mouth... just earlier in the day he asks me... "Mom can I sweat?" to which I replied yes you sweat, then he comes back with "sometimes when I poop my eyes sweat" What do you even say after that? On our last bike ride he said he was glad he isn't a squirrel so I of course asked why. His answer "because I would probably die really easy" This one is kind of obsessed with death... another time he said to me "the biggest thing that scares me about dying is that I might come back as a girl" Why can't I get the easy conversation with him like where do babies come from or something!
Brody I swear loved more than anything standing under the trees... not sure why he just did and it was super cute.

Although he also really enjoyed the grasshopper we found and played with for a while, luckily he was nicer to him than his home...

We found this really tall piece of grass which isn't that surprising but what made us wonder about it was how ALL the other grass around it was short but this one seemed to continue to grow.... My mom is about 5 feet tall
It wasn't as tall anymore after Brody got done with it.








No comments: