Well, I have to say I never really thought much about blogs... or at least nothing good at any rate. But as Dave and I enjoyed a date night with friends of ours that yesterday our "baby" turned 22 months old. He is just two short months away from being a full blown toddler! Which then as we pondered just how fast time really does fly we thought in just 5, quickly flying, years our little Bro will not be in school but our oldest will be a teenager as well and I am still not entirely sure which one of those two things scares us more.
So my friend has a blog in which she posts often updates on her family and I got to thinking with so much of our family out of town and my time being as limited as it is to send out pictures and emails to everyone that this might be a perfect way for those wanting to check up on our family they can easily. So here it is... my first official blog! Hope you enjoy!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment