I didn't anticipate it being as hard as what is was though to get up since not only was it kind of dark because it has been raining all day but it was FREEZING in our house, the boys asked me to turn on the heat this morning, that was funny... the heat in Aug. yeah, no. See the boys room is always very warm whether it be summer or winter, so last night before bed I cranked the air and kind of forgot about it... oops.
So I get Aubriel up and ready to go and make her a bagel and I grab my book and we are out the door... oh wait I forgot my phone, grab that quick... oh look I have 6 messages. See Brody has become a monkey and LOVES our phones so Dave and I have to get creative about where we keep them for fear Brody may dial 911 or call china some day or something. The problem is sometimes these places are a little too creative and we forget where we put them... well okay me more than him. So I start listening to my messages as I am driving and soon discover Aubriel and I are going for a morning drive around the block because her coach called and had to reschedule gymnastics.... oh well, I guess all five of us will be there next week. Luckily Aubriel took it pretty well, sometimes she isn't so understanding.
Kain has been sick most of the morning but just told me he is feeling better because video games help him learn and feel better... they must be working because look at how smart he is, little does he know that argument isn't going to work so well when school starts soon. Gage, whining hasn't been too bad today which is always a plus, Aubriel unfortunately is taking a late nap so I am sure she will be driving Dave nuts tonight when she is trying to explain to him she needs two people to sleep in her bed because it is too big for just one person, and Brody somehow managed to get a pair of shorts on that are too big for him so his skull and cross bones diaper that is hanging out the top of him is giving me scary flashes of what life might be like when he is a teenager... hopefully for his father's sake he will lose the pink high heels by then.




All in all though it has been a good day for being stuck inside due to the rain but you won't hear me complaining because I will take rain over snow any day!




1 comment:
smooth shoes, bro. =)
Post a Comment