This is not a problem in our house right now. If anything our baby has a little too much love some days if that is possible. I read this article from Above Rubies recently and it reminded me of Aubriel. She has already informed me that SHE is Ozzye's mommy when he is not crying and I am his mommy when he is. Honestly I wish I would have thought of that first because I am thinking that is definitely the way to have babies!
Aubriel must ask me every day if she can hold the baby but now she has asked to carry him as well. One day when I was holding him while he was crying and she continually asked me if she could carry him and I kept putting her off as I was trying to calm him down. Finally she looked me in the eyes and very sternly said "Mom, can I PLEASE carry him, he needs me." How could I say no to that? And she must have been right since he stopped crying for her.
Today he started crying while I was making dinner so Aubriel asked if she could pick him up.
Then Brody wanted to hold him...
So she instructed him to get the pillow and put it on the couch and then sit down next to it...
She then very carefully gave him to Brody but it didn't last long. I guess Brody was not supporting his head as he should so she took him back!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment