Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today Might be THE Day!

May 14th may be the birth day of the newest Martens member! I woke up this morning with some strong contractions but nothing that seemed too regular and they were manageable. So Dave brought the boys to school and then went off to work. The little ones and I headed to Aubriel's gymnastics class. I noticed I continued having them while there but was not really timing them and they weren't unbearable.

On our way home we stopped by Dave's work to update him and after we left I finally realized they were about 10 minutes apart. By about noon today they have been coming closer to every 5-7 minutes. So Dave came home at about 1 and my mom just got here as well. I am hoping the baby will wait until their big brothers get home from school at 3. I will update as I can!

No comments: