Well, if I was seeing a Dr. today would actually be my "official" due date but since I knew exactly when I ovulated I went off of that and determined I am actually due closer to the 16th. I really hate the idea of a due date in any case especially after having 4 babies already. I thought about just going with a due month this time around and now I am thinking that may have been best. Due dates really do more harm than good I think. I believe most Dr.s these days treat one's due date more like an expiration date. You find very few women that even make it to their due dates much less what use to be very common to go 2-3 weeks "late."
According to my due dates Gage was almost two weeks late and yet weighed the exact same amount as his sister that was only 3 days late. That right there should tell us that only babies know when their true birth days are "suppose" to be. Even now with 4 births pasts I still can't help but get my hopes up around that magic little date and why? I know this little one will come on the perfect date, just when they are suppose to like all the others did and turn out healthy.
For me the moon has proven to be a better indication of when I have my babies than any Dr.s poor mathematics! So tomorrow starts the 10 day wait... all my babies have been born within 10 days of the full moon so I have said from the start this one will be born between the 14th and the 24th! And really how is this much different than going back to our original roots of telling time? Back when they lived by the position of the sun, moon and stars and relied on them for important information... and really many still do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment