Friday, May 2, 2008

May Baby!

It looks like that is what we are going to get, which is good since I always wanted to have a baby in May (I love the birth stone!). But with all the recent contractions I was having I

was beginning to wonder if it wouldn't come before that. I am 38 weeks today so the baby will definitely be good and healthy whenever it does decide to arrive. This baby continues to keep us guessing but I think everyone in the house is ready for them to make their debut. Aubriel is asking almost daily when it is coming and I think it has only been made worse by seeing our friend's new little girl born at the beginning of April. Aubriel fell in love with baby Allison and now can't wait until she gets one of her very own! Brody has proven to love babies almost as much with all of them he has recently been around which I am wondering if this is a good thing or not... Perhaps the baby is staying put for "safe" keeping. Here is the newest belly pics...I think they actually reflect my new found comfort with this pregnancy , although I think I spoke too soon with my last post because that night baby was right back to the same position! I think the baby is actually moving around more these last few weeks than the whole pregnancy thus far. So much for babies moving less as it gets closer, although being that this is mine and David's child it does not surprise us in the least it is breaking all the rules and going against the grain.

I am sure the next few weeks, even month are just going to fly by. My friends in my holistic moms group are planning a blessingway for me which I am so honored by. That will take place next week. We have mother's day coming up and then our dear friends from DE will be visiting the next weekend. At the end of the month my mother-in-law will be coming for a visit and somewhere in there we have to find time to birth a baby, hopefully before her arrival! I will be posting lots of updates this month... at least until the baby does arrive and then it may slow down some.

No comments: