Kain's says... "Santa is my Homeboy"
Gage's says... "I don't do mistletoe"
Aubriel's says... "Santa's got nothing on Grandma"
Brody's says... "I'm on the nice list (trust me)"
They were all very fitting for the kids, especially Brody's! Of course we have asked the kids for months what they want for Christmas and as we should have guessed Gage told Santa something COMPLETELY different than what he told us! As for Aubriel, we thought would change her mind but continued to be very adamant about wanting a baby doll in pink jammies. This was the first year Aubriel sat on Santa's lap, in the past she would only sit on Mrs. Clause. Brody surprised me, although he didn't sit on his lap he did get his picture take with him and wasn't afraid... of course this is Brody we are talking about so I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he isn't afraid of anything! Dave wasn't able to join us because he had to work but we did meet him out for an early dinner before we left and of course the kids got a huge dessert of candy from Santa and Mrs. Clause and they always have cookies at the end.




2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kain's shirt. TOo funny. Where do you FIND those things? LOL
I too love the shirts!!! Grayson would be in love with Gage's. He's all about that right now. LOL!
And that pic of Santa with Aubriel is way funny! It looks like he's holding her hostage!!! LOL!
We're doing the whole Santa thing this Sunday at the fire dept. They put it on every year for all of the fire families. We've only done it one year before and it was with Grayson and Evye when they were 4 and 2. So, none of the others have ever even come close to a big fat dude in a red suit. I'm sure they'll all freak. If they trip out over their own dad being bunked out then I'm quite sure they'll all have some issues with a jolly, bearded, fat guy wanting to hold them.
Post a Comment