Monday, October 8, 2007

Just another October in Wisconsin

So here are some pictures taken last Sat. it was SO hot we broke out the kids new slip and slide we got on clearance at Target and were saving for next summer...
And now just two days later here is the picture of our slip and slide still set up in the back yard...

The weird thing is this is just "normal" for around here.
Kain played his second flag football game on Sat. and I think they are starting to realize what I have already known because Kain got the ball right away as soon as the game started. They are doing a little better, they tied this week 21 - 21 but Kain and I believe they really should have won but Kain did not realize stripping the ball from the other team is frowned upon in "this" football game... his Dad was quite proud though. I missed his first touchdown, bringing Aubriel to the bathroom but got a play by play from Gage when I returned, cheered him on for his second touchdown and missed his interception for a touchdown at the end of the game tying it up because I was bringing Bro to the bathroom. Kain can't wait for his Grandma to see him this coming weekend and his Dad to catch his game the nexted Sat.!

No comments: