Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Trimester ~ Check!

I am officially done with my first trimester. In the past I would say it just flew by but not this time around. I got very spoiled not having ANY morning sickness to speak of with my last two pregnancies! Then this one kicked in full throttle in week 5 or so and I have been so sick ever since. Even with my 1st and 3rd I was not quite this ill. I have not been hit with morning sickness like this since my second pregnancy. For those of you that are wondering if my sever morning sickness could be a sign of a girl... I don't really seem to follow any rhyme or reason to my morning sickness which might be why I have guessed every one of my kids wrong... well except for Ozzye, I didn't even bother guessing with my last.


I was mildly sick with 1 and 3, boy and girl. Very sick with 2, also a boy. And not sick at all with 4 and 5, both boys.


It finally subsided last week sometime only to get the cold my family has been passing around. But alas I have regained my appetite and I now feel like I am starving non stop! I feel like my kids, constantly whining about how hungry I am and how there is nothing in the house to eat. I had better eat while I still have room considering how quickly my belly is growing!


At long last I can finally post pictures comparing Ozzye's pregnancy to this one. I unfortunately didn't have any with the first 4 babies and didn't start until 14 weeks with the last. It is hard to get a fair comparison though since not only is my camera much nicer this time around but the pictures are taken at different angles but here they are anyway...



I am not sure if I see much of a difference any more...

Two weeks ago when I tried this I thought I was much larger this time around...

No comments: