Today I hit my 11th week and I am happy to report my weight gaining has slowed and it seems as though my belly growing has too a bit.

I am not nearly as nausea either as what I have been but it has not completely left me either. I also remain very tired and exhausted especially if I do "too much" which unfortunately is as little as walking for any length of time. But hopefully this will be my last week of feeling quite so ill and soon we will be on to brighter days!
I have been exceptionally emotional as well which I don't remember the first five being quite this intense. I am not sure if it is simply a difference of babies/pregnancies or if it has to do with the over whelming year we have had. I really thought with the news of this little miracle things would start looking up for all of us. While this little one certainly puts a new spring in our step the upsetting news as has not subsided quite as we had hoped. Relationships continue to be strained in many areas and concerns for loved ones persist. But like any change of season we are taking these turns with the fall of the leaves and with a promise of new beginnings and new healing for all!
Today also happens to mine and David's anniversary. We have been married for 12 years today...
It also happens to be the first anniversary his Grandfather will be without his beloved wife. David's Grandparents were also joined in marriage 60 years ago today. We had no idea when we choose our date that it was their wedding date as well but I am sure both of us will cherish this date even more now that we know.
It also happens to be the first anniversary his Grandfather will be without his beloved wife. David's Grandparents were also joined in marriage 60 years ago today. We had no idea when we choose our date that it was their wedding date as well but I am sure both of us will cherish this date even more now that we know.I can only hope David and I will have another 48 years or more together. We talk, probably more often than we should, how the other has to pass first because neither one of us can imagine life without the other. I suppose that is kind of a morbid thought on your anniversary but we have been together so much longer than we have been married it already feels like a life time... in a good way. For as much grief as I give him many times I can't imagine being with anyone else. I realize far more often than I tell him just how very lucky I am to have someone so amazing love me the way David does.
"I love you not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me!"




No comments:
Post a Comment