What can I say she loves the camera and is ALWAYS the first to come running when it is out!
This is not our dog but I think he/she is beautiful and far less obnoxious than our last neighbor's dog!
Love this picture of Gage not only because he is smiling which is hard to catch on camera these days but him in general is simply hard to catch on camera these days... although thinking back he always has been our most elusive kid... he is always the one standing away from the rest of the pack looking like someone else's kid in our shot...
These next two will probably go down as a few of my all time favorites of Ozzye, especially the one of him reading the paper with Grandpa!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one of Brody, Although I find I like most pictures of Brody because he is so animated in general... come to think of it Gage was VERY much the same at this age but I think Brody may love the camera a tad more... he must get that from his sis!
Not only is this simply a sweet picture of the oldest and youngest but it definitely sums up how we see Kain these days...
I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to having him home this summer and next year. It feels like far too often someone is missing from our days...
This is not our dog but I think he/she is beautiful and far less obnoxious than our last neighbor's dog!
Love this picture of Gage not only because he is smiling which is hard to catch on camera these days but him in general is simply hard to catch on camera these days... although thinking back he always has been our most elusive kid... he is always the one standing away from the rest of the pack looking like someone else's kid in our shot...
These next two will probably go down as a few of my all time favorites of Ozzye, especially the one of him reading the paper with Grandpa!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one of Brody, Although I find I like most pictures of Brody because he is so animated in general... come to think of it Gage was VERY much the same at this age but I think Brody may love the camera a tad more... he must get that from his sis!
Not only is this simply a sweet picture of the oldest and youngest but it definitely sums up how we see Kain these days...
I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to having him home this summer and next year. It feels like far too often someone is missing from our days...




No comments:
Post a Comment