Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mid Winter Break

I am trying to get caught up on some pictures at long last... After the holidays are wrapped up the winter seems to drag on even longer up here in the great North so a few years ago we discovered the best way to keep our spirits up until the snow melts... WATER PARKS!We stayed a the Wilderness, in Wisconsin Dells, again this year. Not only do they usually offer great deals in February but we LOVE the wave pool!We did of course take in the rest of the park but I would say we easily spent 60% of our time at just this park alone.I only wish I had a workout at home that was that much fun... after the first day if I would have felt like that from the gym there is NO way I would have gone back for more.Back at the room...

No comments: