Now our kids have had a lot of names according to Dave... Stinky Weasel Teeth, Morty Teeny Tiny Tabletop, The Rick, Aubriel lucked out and was only ever called Princess but none of the children (aside from maybe Aubriel) have never responded better to Dave's nick name better than their given name. But we have discovered that Ozzye will respond only to that, Ozzferd, Ozzferd J. Smellington III but not Ossyres.
Days before he was born Dave and I first considered naming our newest baby Ozzye, Dave's choice. So we searched the baby name books looking for a longer version I could live with and decided on Ossyres but decided we would only make up our minds for sure AFTER he was born. Well, as soon as he was born, I took one look at him and swore only because I think he looked just like an Ozzye. So we named him Ossyres calling him Ozzye for short. But somewhere along the line he adopted the name Ozzferd J. Smellington the third and now everyone in the family calls him that. So much so we should have just named him that!
So no picture fits that name better than this one I think...
He just looks like an Ozzye here...
Our little Ozzferd is 9 months old today and weighed in somewhere around 17# but couldn't get it to stop on an accurate weight since he was rolling around in the sling.
He continues to be a wonderful baby that seems to bore rather easily, I suppose with 4 older siblings he already does not like to be alone. I can not imagine what he has in store for us once he starts running!




No comments:
Post a Comment