Today our sweet Gage is 8 years old!
So to celebrate the last eight years I thought I would pull out some pictures of the past...
Now do these pictures remind anyone else of another little boy that runs around our house?
I am shocked he has two socks on. I think Gage went through a period of about 3 years where he would only wear 1 sock while he was at home. Which I suppose is better than Brody hating to wear undies.
Yes, his shirt says "If you think I'm cute you should see my grandpa" ha, ha, ha!





Gage's "Zoolander" look...
I love how expressive Gage is. That of course can also be the same thing that makes us crazy at times but he is so full of life and when he is happy and being his lively goofy self he make a room light up. He has a great sense of humor, I think he spent the first 4 years of his life with a smile on his face and the last 4 putting one on everyone else's.
Happy Birthday, Gage! We love you so very much!!!

Now do these pictures remind anyone else of another little boy that runs around our house?
I am shocked he has two socks on. I think Gage went through a period of about 3 years where he would only wear 1 sock while he was at home. Which I suppose is better than Brody hating to wear undies.
Yes, his shirt says "If you think I'm cute you should see my grandpa" ha, ha, ha!





Gage's "Zoolander" look...
I love how expressive Gage is. That of course can also be the same thing that makes us crazy at times but he is so full of life and when he is happy and being his lively goofy self he make a room light up. He has a great sense of humor, I think he spent the first 4 years of his life with a smile on his face and the last 4 putting one on everyone else's.




No comments:
Post a Comment