Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Week Down!

Well, Gage had his first week of home schooling last week and we both survived! Not that I didn't expect us to but I have been quite ill for the last month now. I got pneumonia right at the start of the New Year so Dave has been playing Mr. Mom. as well as working his other job. Which speaking of he got his job back!

Right before Thanksgiving Dave lost his Assistant Manager position. They eliminated a position which shock things up a bit and put Dave back out on the sales floor full-time. But just before the first of the year things went through some changes yet again and Dave was given his position back. So he has been quite happy about things getting back to normal outside the home... now if only things could get back to normal within our home.

But I am on the mend even though it is slow going with a cracked rib and another that keeps popping out of place. My natural path fears I took on a bit too much stress while I was trying to recover from a cold. It didn't seem like it but I suppose looking back on all the details of getting the last year wrapped up maybe I did. In any case much of it is behind us, I am getting healthier every day and we are all looking forward to see what 2009 has in store for us!

No comments: