Here are pictures from the morning...



Brody and Aubriel eating Jelly Beans...
And this little guy slept through it all, we think he was the smart one! But when I went to check on him I was greeted with this...
Which we are almost every morning!

The rest are pictures from our cookie making. We actually baked them last night and frosted them tonight...







And since sitting in the high chair was rather short lived for Ozzye, here is what trouble he was getting into while the other kids were rolling out dough...

And tonight we frosted...
I would have been willing to skip but after the kids had been bugging me all day I figured I wouldn't get away with that.
Aubriel was working VERY hard and would not look up at me...
And Kain didn't want to either...
I managed to get this one at just the moment when she looked up for a split second to tell me to STOP asking her to look at me. She was BUSY!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment