It has once again been a busy week... well not quite as much busy as exhausting. I have been sick all week so it has been harder than usual to get all of our busy activities in. I expect to get everything I come in contact with when I am nursing so to keep my babe good and healthy but this one has seemed to linger in an almost mocking kind of way. I started out with losing my voice on Sunday, then we had Gingerbread House decorating for Aubriel on Tuesday. Luckily I made it through without any problems but once I got home I got a fever. Here are some pictures from our evening. My mom stayed with the little ones and Kain and Gage helped out Aubriel... and I even kept them from eating too much candy!




Random picture... Yummy Baby!
I started feeling better on Wed. after my acupuncture session. And Thursday night my cousin came to stay with us... so of course the kids all had to take turns taking pictures with her... lucky Amber!


Then I got another fever Friday afternoon. Sat. I felt better which was a good thing since we had some family plans. It was Mother Night, the Eve before the Solstice, and we always burn our Yule Log. The kids got to start opening some gifts that night which they were of course SO excited about.





Ozzye, checking out the Yule Log...
But then later that evening I got another fever! So our Solstice was pretty laid back since I spent all day Sunday recovering. Luckily we still had 10 days of Yule left. Now with Christmas upon us I am feeling like I am on the mend so we will see how we get through the next few days activities. David has some extra time off so that will be very appreciated by all of us for sure as we see this year come to a close!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment