Come on you all had to be wondering just as much as us what Brody's look would be now that the winter months are upon us. So naturally with his aversion to pants he has paired his blue shark nundies or wonderwear with a thermal shirt (which was the first part that cracked me up... as if that is going to keep one warmer when you have no pants on) but then he has topped it off with his new, blue, camo, snow boots.... Very stylish!
I can't even remember what he was saying here but it was funny!
So we love to cut our own tree now every year but our pattern seems to be that we can only make it work every other year. So following suit there seemed to be no way to make it work this year. Dave could not get last Sunday off of work and his days off happened to be Wed. and Thurs. When I woke up Wed. morning and saw this...
Outside. I was sure school was going to be canceled and we could go out in the snow to chop down a tree in true Wisconsin fashion. But they didn't! So after pondering keeping them home anyway I decided to take them anyway only to find out there was a winter weather advisory for the day! So then Dave said we should just keep them home the next and day and we would go. Well I don't have a picture of what the next morning looked like because it actually looked warm and sunny however in Wisconsin that pretty much means it is cold enough to make the boogers in your nose freeze which it was at 3 degrees out... the kids were much better off going to school that day and hopefully staying warm inside (although a few were upset because they still had to go out for recess, which I was too!). So Dave just went and picked one up somewhere that afternoon and we decorated it when the kids got home that evening. Here are some pictures from the night...















No comments:
Post a Comment