So Kain and Gage had their last basketball game tonight and I usually don't make it to watch them and was at least hoping to see their last game BUT Aubriel came to bed last night with a fever. So she has been sick all day, so we stayed home after getting back from our adjustments. I don't think the boys minded too much though since Grandpa stopped by to take them which they LOVE of course!
So now Dave's new step in his journey to improve his health is to cuddle up with his sweet sick girl as often as possible until he gets the same thing so his body can fight it off naturally. That is what he was told today by our Chiropractor. Not that he really has to "try" to get sick, usually if something is floating around our house he will pick it up anyway. Of course he is suppose to be starting his new job next week so the timing could be better but does anyone ever think there is a good time to get sick?
He is making improvements though since he said know that he has a better understanding of the body it doesn't make him as nervous when the kids have a fever. I suppose taking me word for it just wasn't convincing enough... oh well. I have been a bit under the weather myself which hasn't been too bad except that I am so tired anyway so all I want to do is sleep.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment