Friday, October 16, 2009

Our Lil' Bro is Four!

Brody LOVES Monster Trucks so naturally he had to have a Monster Truck cake which was chosen only second to Phineas and Ferb but he loved it none the less! I think the only things he might like more or at the very least the same are boxing and lava.Brody enjoying his chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake... did I say he likes chocolate too?Ozzye feeding Ama some cake...Brody said here that he felt sick because he ate too much cake...So we moved onto presents and suddenly he felt better...He got a camera just like his sister's...and this was his first picture...All these presents and he wants to play with bubble wrap!Our sweet boy snuggling with his Dad...I can hardly believe he is four already! I know I say that with every kid, every year but he just always felt like our "baby." Maybe it is his baby curls or his sly smile or because he was the one we never anticipated having or the fact that he was the first baby to have two mamas or simply that he is always catching us off guard with the most creative antics but he definitely stole my heart four years ago when he entered this world and don't see getting it back anytime soon. As I have said before he continues to run hot and cold with me... he can push my buttons like none other but when he is being his usual charming self he makes me melt in a way the others can only dream to.
Happy Forth Birthday my beautiful boy!

1 comment:

Nikki Bettis said...

Been thinking of you. I lost all of my email addresses when a virus got into mine and erased my entire address book. To make it worse it does it every so often now so I just don't put anybody in my address book anymore. Not sure how much you keep up with the blog but this never ending thing is still not over. No one's sure how it will affect my long term fertility due to how screwed up everything in my body is right now. Thank you so so so much for the love package. I purposed that I'd write a thank you letter when I got to feeling better emotionally but somehow that day never seems to come. My mental state is better than it has been but still so far from normal. Missing you. It's been a particulary down day and I just got to thinking about you and how much I treasure our friendship....even when it is quiet for awhile. I always know you're here. How are things on the home and baby front for you? I think we need some Smoky Mountains or a beach somewhere and a ton of alcohol!!! Nothing like friends and some good alcohol to cheer the heart up. I miss you.