Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Pictures

Oops, okay this is me from my birthday which I forgot to post. The kids had just sang to me and were anxiously awaiting their slice of cake!And this is from the other day when Aubriel was playing photographer. She was even telling me how to tilt my head and everything... you can't tell she gets her picture taken a ton can you?
Okay the rest are now from Thanksgiving Day...
Dave hunted in the morning, we had my parents over in the afternoon and we went to Dave's Dad's in the evening. So we had a busy, lazy day and half of the pictures were taken by the kids so I wasn't even really sure what I had until this morning. At least starting with Brody there will be some photographic evidence that I was a part of their childhood!So I was trying to get a picture of the two children that either run from the camera or do something completely goofy whenever you pull it out but of course the other two children are camera hogs so she had to get in the shot of course!And then have her picture taken with Ozzye...And then try to take a picture of Brody and Ozzye...She was getting quite upset that they were not cooperating...Then we needed one of all of them....And this was BEFORE our turkey dinner!I think Gage took this... I love it but these two love that camera so they are easy to get good pictures of!The one good picture of Gage before he noticed what I was doing...Thus these two...And there would be my other picture hog getting in his cousin's way...Brody and Audra...Ozzye with Uncle Ryan...Ozzye with Audra and Aunt Leah....They are not blood related but you would never know it!Audra and Ozzye playing with Brody's feet...Believe it or not this is NOT Brody palming Ozzye's head... it is Kain...Aubriel with Uncle Eric...Aunt Laura and Uncle Ryan taking a picture of Ozzye.... Kain and I thought it was funny...Our little "Mistletoe Stop" (that's what his shirt says)...Aubriel and Audra watching the Grinch...Kain being silly again...And once more with his Dad...Gage I think was too tired to run and hide...

No comments: