Gage and his class had their Reads Theater at school today. They read the book Daisy-Head Mayzie by Dr. Seuss, Gage was Finch and he did wonderful! Okay so I know I am Mom so I would think so anyway but this year his reading has really made great improvements and we are just so proud of him.
And this is one of the many reasons I love the kid's school because soon after my mom and I sat down Kain showed up to watch his brother's performance! Turns out he was in math class just down the hall and his teacher let him come and watch it with us.

Then we went back to his classroom for cookies and juice after which of course was Brody and Aubriel's favorite part of our trip to school!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment