Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has Finally Sprung

At least it felt like it today on the first day of Spring (well that is what our calendars say but then I have heard that it is actually mid-spring... who really knows anyway). It was warm today, for here anyway, in the 40s but I think we are still suppose to get more snow. Nothing like snow for Easter to give you warm spring feeling. The boys are just happy their spring vacation starts today so I doubt the weather is going to keep them in doors all week.



I have some recent pictures of Brody, not that they themselves have much to do with Spring but while I think of the earth defrosting and being renewed these pictures remind just why one with many kids never stops experiencing the "newness" of having children. You see I think many times people think that once you have gone through all the stages with a few kids there isn't possibly anything that could take you by surprise any more but Brody disproves that theory on almost a daily basis. Never when Kain and Gage were this little would we have been woken up to a two year old laughing as he played a video game. Yes, he recently learn how to actually play them and I fear his brother's have created a monster. Many times he will play when he first wakes up in the morning before breakfast. Sometimes he will sneak in his room when his brother's are falling asleep to try to play them.He has played them half naked... sometimes even completely naked if he takes off his own clothes.Here he is playing them while wearing his sister's headband... Dad was so happy with this picture!And he has even fallen asleep while in the middle of playing a game.I think I could write for Dr Seuss... You can play them in the nude, you can play them while you snooze, you can play them all dressed up or even while you sip your cup... (I didn't get the picture of him eating and drinking while playing his vids.)
See these are just precious moments I don't think we ever would have experienced with just two or three kids! Or even these pictures that were just newly discovered on my camera when I went to download the others from the day that Aubriel and Brody decided to take pictures of one another...

No comments: