Which means I am behind once again on a birthday post. Our first little girl is now 8 years old as of last month! Aubriel is such a little "mama" and not just to the babies in the family. She offers all of her siblings an extra tender love that only a sister can give. She strives to keep up with her older brothers, nurtures her little brothers and dotes on her new baby sister.
She more often than not brings a softer side to our mix of masculinity but many times has no problem jumping in to give the boys a run for their money (which due to her gymnastic's background she can!). She's strong, lean and impossible to buy clothes for. Luckily she is usually in the gym anyway spending most of her time doing what she has come to love and live for. She continues to amaze us with her talent and I feel so blessed to be able to give her the opportunity due to her awesome coaches.
Aubriel and her new partner in crime... her cousin Tag.
Oh baby girl we are so in love with you and all that you bring to our family!
This picture cracks me up between Ozzye's face and the fact it looks like my grandma is choking Brody to keep him from running off.
Our new four generation pic with baby sugar...
I simply LOVE the generation pictures! Every year we take another one it reminds me how very blessed both David and I as well as our children are to have this moment!!!
I still need to finish up our vacation pictures... maybe I will have them up on my blog by the time we are ready to take our next vacation. ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment