Saturday, August 29, 2009

Football Time Again!!!

Kain had his first official football game of the season today! It felt like football season as well since it was a cool rainy 60 degrees this AUGUST morn! I am not sure what happened to our summer but it was definitely football weather. Kain got a new number this year but same position plus some added new ones. I had a hard enough time just keeping track of him but it really threw me when I had just seen him on the field playing offence and then found him out their again after the turn over... I even had to ask if our defense had come out because I wasn't expecting to see him on the field all day.Warming up...But of course he loved it and wouldn't want it any other way. The more he can be out there playing the better in his book. Due to the wind and rain they didn't throw the ball much but he did have one catch which I missed since we were late this morning. But it is just the first game and no more early morning ones so hopefully there will be many more catches to witness.I do love to watch him play and am looking forward to the kids and I camping out on a blanket, taking pictures and cheering his team on as our fall settles in on us (although today it felt like it was already here)! It will only get better when mid Sept. hits and we will get to take in two games every Sat. with Gage playing too!

No comments: